hit counter

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Morning fun

I was able to get 3 flats of onions seeded yesterday as well as a flat of broccoli. When I went out this morning the greenhouse was already a comfy 60*!! Here are a few pics of the now in use inside of our greenhouse.
The middle picture is the dirt in the back that I have marked off in square foot sections and are planted. There are tiny little sprouts there now!! Still needs to be more organized but we're in!!! Yay!!

We also has a little fun this morning, we are trying to trap a raccoon that is living in our unused chimney and so we have a live trap up on the roof and a corresponding ladder. Well, after breakfast this morning, Cosmo decided to go up the ladder and get in the trap. He was up there howling and talking to us while Gene was asking why he feels the need to do things like this??!!
Way too funny !!! Hahaha!!! What a great way to start the morning with a little feline comedy!! Cosmo is always doing something ridiculous that makes us laugh. Needless to say we brought the trap down and put the ladder down too!!

1 comment:

  1. Good for you! I have some tomatoes planted in our green house and I wanted to get peas in today.....

    Silly Kitty. I wonder of she'll be more cautious!
    Gail~

    ReplyDelete