We did it!!! The outside of the greenhouse is done-praise the Lord!! Gene even got the dirt all leveled out and I have some ideas about using a couple of raised beds in that general area for some flowers and veggies!
Now we need to build some tables for the inside-not to difficult- and Gene will hook up the electric to operate the shutter you see on the backside picture.
Here is a shot of the inside. You can see the dirt in the back, that's where I intend to plant directly into the ground. We did not have the roll-up curtain quite done yet when I took this but it is done now! You can see that in the picture directly above. It rolls up really easily and will make a great vent this summer!
Lattice Work Pies
20 hours ago





This looks so good Dawn! Glad to see the progress. I have tomatoes and lettuce in my greenhouse. Hope all goes well!!!
ReplyDelete