Over the last two days we have been able to get a few more things accomplished with our greenhouse and here are a couple of pictures for you to see what we have done!!
This is the front and in between the two big upright posts will be the door! There will be a shuttered vent on the other end for good air circulation.
We have some brace posts to remove yet and as you can see, we still have all that lovely dirt to move around and level out. Once we get the plastic on then Gene is going to make me some tables to put flats on but you can bet that in the meantime I will be working out there!! The back 5' will be bare dirt that I can plant directly in and I really want to get some fresh greens growing soon. Spinach is sounding really good too!!
Lattice Work Pies
20 hours ago




Good to see the progress! Joe got my greenhouse ready. Now to get planted. Fun! We were down again Mon and Tues. but as usuall had no extra time! We will though, we will!
ReplyDelete