hit counter

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Lettuce Muncher

So everyone by now knows that we have cats. Well, how many of you have a cat or know of one who lurks about waiting for you to get out the salad fixins? When I get out green stuff in our house, Oscar is never far away. He seems to hear the subtle rustle of the greens bag and shows up promptly. I have a few pictures this time to show you that our lettuce muncher is for real.
Anyways....you get the picture. Oscar really likes greens and actually eats a pretty fair amount of them. And for those of you who are thinking about what usually happens when cats eat grass......doesn't seem to happen with the greens!
Just had to share this as I'm sure you find it as odd as I do that I am stalked by a cat wanting salad!!!
Till next time...Oscar bids you farewell.

1 comment: