Hello,
This is all quite new for me and I don't know how much time I will have to blog. It may be awhile between entries but such is life!
I am a born again believer. My husband, Gene and I are farmers. This year we are growing a BIG garden to sell fresh, healthy, no chemicals produce. I love to garden and I have a lot of dreams about this idea. The Lord has lead us to this and what a priviledge to be a tool to help feed the sheep.
We have the asparargus bed all cleaned up, mulched and compost applied. Now we just need some sunshine and a little more warmth to see those first green spears. I have crocus's and daffodil popping up everywhere too. The picture is a couple of years old but they look just as spectacular now! I think I might just run out and take a couple of new pics cause there are more now and so pretty right now.
I have a whole box full of seeds ready to be planted in flats to grow and get ready to be transplanted outdoors.
I guess that's all for now. I'll have to learn how to add pictures and customize this blog. We have a lot of critters that would liven the place up immeasurably!!
Seek Him while He may be found.
Peace,
Dawn

I am looking forward to keeping up with your blog and hearing stories of the garden and of God's work in your lives. I love the first picture of the flowers. :-)
ReplyDelete